With the fairly mild and rainy winter, this allergy season is turning out to be a doozy. Please don’t suffer untreated – we have herbal options to relieve your symptoms without side effects.
Yu Ping Feng San is an excellent herbal formula that stops the itchy eyes and runny nose. Nasal Caps work very well if you’re more prone to having lots of postnasal drip and sinus symptoms. We also have herbal formulas that work on both of these symptoms together. Whatever your symptoms are, we can help you sail through this spring! Just set up a quick telehealth appointment and then come pick up herbs at either our Raleigh or Chapel Hill location or have them shipped directly to your home. Or just mention it next time you’re in for acupuncture and we’ll set you up.
Here are a few simple things you can do to drastically improve your allergy symptoms:
- Wear your mask when outside. You’re already doing this, right? But even when you’re at home or in your neighborhood, wearing a mask and sunglasses while outside is going to greatly reduce your exposure to pollen.
- Change your pillowcase every day. You don’t want to breathe in pollen all night, so either shower before bed or wipe your hair down with a damp towel, and change your pillowcase every day.
- Saline rinse of your nose. Either a full rinse with a netti-pot or bottle or use a saline spray to irrigate your nose several times a day.
- Acupuncture treatment can greatly reduce sinus pressure and other allergy symptoms
- Grab an herbal formula from one of our clinics in Chapel Hill or Raleigh to treat your allergy symptoms naturally!